Good news! Kutools for Outlook 14.00 is released with new handy features and excellent improvements! You can upgrade to or have a free trial of this version by downloading from here
1. Show Message Info
This feature can help to show specified header information in Outlook message window directly.
Tips: You can click the button to select the header information that you want to show
2. Reply / Reply All without History
Reply without History
: This feature can help to easily reply to the sender of a selected email without the original message text.
Reply All without History
: This feature can help to reply to the sender and all other recipients of a selected email without the original message text.
3. Insert History Message
When applying the above Reply / Reply All without History feature to reply a selected email without history message, you can click this Insert History Message feature to bring the history message back to the current replying message window easily.
4. Setup Replies To
Normally, after sending an email, the replied message goes to the email account where you sent the original email. If you require all replied messages go to a specific email address, this Setup Replies To feature will do you a favor. This feature can help to:
Set reply-to addresses for all email accounts in bulk;
Disable reply-to address for a certain email account;
Disable reply-to address for one email with one click only.
5. Send Separately
This feature can help to send same email to multiple recipients (those recipients are added to the To fields) with personalized greeting separately at once without them knowing each other.
6. Search emails by recipients
6.1 (Search) Emails Contains the Recipient
With this feature, you can easily search all emails containing the recipient of selected email in Outlook.
6. 2 (Search) Emails from the Recipient
With this feature, you can easily search all emails sent from the recipient of the selected email in Outlook.
6.3 (Search) Emails Sent to the Recipient
With this feature, you can easily search all emails sent to the recipient of the selected email in Outlook.
6.4 (Search) Emails with Recipient’s Domain
With this feature, you can easily search all emails containing the recipient’s domain of selected email in Outlook.
Note: If there are multiple recipients in the selected email, the messages will be searched and displayed based on the first recipient.
1. Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward, Junk emails
1) The operation interface is now changed to wizard pattern;
2) Add more filter conditions.
1) Supports displaying the failed records caused by conflict between the inclusion and exclusion conditions;
2) Add right-clicking operations for the log records;
3) Supports removing logs based on specified time or date range.
4) Optimize the logs display speed.
3. Options > New
Add date time format sample to the features under the New tab in the Options dialog box.
4. Options > Reply
1) It supports to add greeting not only for new creating emails, but also for replying and forwarding emails.
2) A new option “Remind me when replying to a message that is BCC
” is added under the Reply tab.
5. Delete Duplicate Emails/Contacts/Tasks
Supports selecting certain data files to handle duplicate emails, contacts or tasks.
1. Fixed: When reply, reply all and forward emails in Outlook 2010 and the later versions, you cannot:
Paste data into the email body;
Move the cursor in email body by pressing the Up, Down, Left or Right key in the keyboard.
2. Fixed: When creating reply template with the Bulk Reply feature, empty template will be created in the drop-down list if the template name contains the character “&”.
3. Other minor bugs.